Discussion: Developing classroom-based assessments and using them in professional development.
5/4/1998 - 7/2/1998
This discussion was co-moderated by Mack McCary of the "Redefining, Reforming, and Enriching Mathematics Instructions Through Problem Solving (MIPS)" Project and Brian Drayton of TEECH-LSC.
There are 15 posts in this discussion.
Sort messages by:
- posted by Brian Drayton on 05/04/98 - 04:56
Why classroom assessment?
- posted by Mack McCary on 05/05/98 - 12:27
prof dev publications
- posted by Eric Hart on 05/12/98 - 01:32
using student work
- posted by Sabra Lee on 05/12/98 - 02:52
- posted by Brian Drayton on 05/18/98 - 07:18
classroom assessment professional development
- posted by Mack McCary on 05/19/98 - 08:58
classroom assessment prof.dev. 2
- posted by Mack McCary on 05/19/98 - 09:02
HS Algebra: short vs long term results
- posted by Mack McCary on 05/19/98 - 09:12
math assessment portfolio: middle school
- posted by Mack McCary on 05/19/98 - 09:18
Relating Assessment and Instruction
- posted by Susan Friel on 05/22/98 - 03:23
lsc-classroom-assessment Digest for 19 May 1998
- posted by Eric Hart on 05/24/98 - 05:51
Summary to date
- posted by Brian Drayton on 06/26/98 - 03:07
why do we need more than math tests?
- posted by Mack McCary on 06/27/98 - 01:37
re Susan Friel
- posted by Sabra Lee on 06/29/98 - 08:53
4 queries in conclusion
- posted by Brian Drayton on 07/06/98 - 09:43